IEA/IETA/EPRI 2017 GHG Workshop
Paris | October 11-12, 2017
This Workshop will take place on the 11th and 12th of October at the OECD Conference Centre in Paris, France (2 Rue André Pascal, 75016 Paris).
About the Workshop:
This invitation-only workshop will bring together 130+ senior officials from OECD countries, the European Union and other nations, corporate executives from power companies, energy-intensive industries, brokerage companies and the financial, NGO and scientific community to discuss evolution of GHG emissions trading programmes worldwide. The workshop will combine presentations with interactive discussions.
This year's GHG Trading Workshop will explore the following topics:
- Recent developments in carbon markets in China, European Union, and North America
- An update on implementation of Article 6 of the Paris Agreement
- The role of carbon pricing in the low-carbon energy transition
- Implications of the aviation’s CORSIA market mechanism for wider carbon markets
- How carbon “clubs” are developing building blocks for future cooperation on carbon markets
A draft agenda can be found here. To provide the best opportunity for discussion, space at the workshop is limited. Therefore IETA offers to its Members seats on a first-come, first-served basis. If we receive too many registrations, we might have to restrict participation to one representative per Member company. Participation is by invitation only for IETA Members in good standing.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Stefano De Clara (email@example.com) or Julia Michalak (firstname.lastname@example.org).