COP28 IETA BusinessHub
30 Nov - 12 Dec
IETA is thrilled to host the COP28 BusinessHub from November 30th to December 12th 2023. Located in the Blue Zone, the official COP28 UNFCCC negotiating grounds, the BusinessHub will run over both weeks, providing a gathering place for the progressive business community.
An extensive programme of in person and virtual side event sessions, including social networking events, brings together leading experts and policymakers from around the world to discuss and analyse the current state of play, what’s next for compliance and voluntary markets, and promote business cooperation on carbon market solutions, technology innovation and climate finance.
REGISTRATION DESK OPEN HOURS:
- Accredited delegates can collect their accreditations at the following times:
- Friday, 24 November to Tuesday, 28 November: 08:00 – 18:00 hrs
- Wednesday, 29 November: 08:00 – 21:00 hrs
- Thursday, 30 November: 06:30 – 21:00 hrs
- Friday, 1 December: 06:30 – 19:00 hrs
- Saturday, 2 December to Wednesday, 6 December: 08:00 – 19:00 hrs
- Thursday, 7 December: The conference premises, including registration, are closed.
- Friday, 8 December: 06:30 – 19:00 hrs
- Saturday, 9 December to Tuesday, 12 December: 08:00 – 19:00 hrs
COP28 UAE VISA – (MANDATORY AND FREE OF CHARGE)
It is mandatory for all foreign UNFCCC-registered participants entering the UAE to apply for the COP28 UAE Visa, by using the reference number at the top of your official UNFCCC nomination letter and the visa application link available in the UNFCCC registration confirmation notification.
All enquiries regarding visa arrangements should be addressed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookings for accommodations are managed by an appointed accommodation agency. The online booking site can be accessed HERE. The online booking site offers the option to filter those accommodation options that have accessibility measures in place. In addition, attendees with accessibility requirements can contact the appointed agency for personalized assistance (via phone +33 1 58 16 20 10 or email). For detailed information regarding travel information please refer to the link HERE.