Carbon Forum North America (CFNA) is IETA’s annual regional forum for political, business and NGO leaders to discuss the latest developments, innovations and outlooks on climate action and leadership.
Gathering participants from across North America and around the world, this two-day conference provides an unmatched platform to exchange business-driven climate solutions, focusing on carbon policy, pricing, finance and innovation.
This year’s CFNA takes place at the Explorers’ Club, a New York City institution that supports field research and exploration in the pursuit of scientific knowledge. This 115-year society couldn’t be a more appropriate venue for our continuing efforts to uncover better ways to leverage the power of markets to address the key challenge of our times.
Join us to learn the latest – and most relevant - policy developments, exchange ideas, build relationships, and spark business opportunities. This Forum is affiliated with Climate Week NYC 2019 and takes place alongside the UN Secretary General’s Climate Action Summit.
Here’s a selection of topics covered at CFNA 2019:
- State of UN Climate Change Negotiations and Road to COP25
- CEO Business-NGO Dialogue: Unlocking Climate Ambition – The Power of Collaboration & Markets
- Carbon Pricing Leaders’ Circle, featuring Climate Ministers and Regulatory Leads
- Article 6 – Looking at the Numbers: Modelling the Value, Cost Savings and Enhanced Ambition
- Analysts’ Roundtable: North American Markets’ Review & Forecasts
- Power Focus: Corporate Experience and RGGI Post-2020 Stock-Take
- The Transportation Climate Initiative (TCI)
- The Vital Role of Carbon Sinks (NBS, CCUS) in Achieving Climate Success
- The Sky’s the Limit: The state of the global carbon market for aviation (CORSIA)
Carbon Forum North America (CFNA) 2019
24-25 September 2019
At the Explorers Club, NYC
Organised by IETA
Collaborating Partners include ICAP, EDF, CPLC, GCCSI, The Explorers Club
Download the latest agenda.
To join as a Partner / Sponsor, please click HERE
To register as a Delegate, please click HERE
- The Full Access Delegate Pass (2 days) STANDARD Rate US$549
- The Full Access Delegate Pass (2 days) DISCOUNTED IETA MEMBER Rate US$409
- Free Press Pass, contact Awa Antille, email@example.com